Vicki K. Anderson
Vicki Anderson has international experience and knows what it is like to be a foreigner living in another country. She practiced U.S. immigration law in London, United Kingdom where she had regular contact with the U.S. Embassy London. She also previously was a student in Santiago, Chile.
Ms. Anderson has been working in the field of U.S. immigration law since 1995. Since that time, she has helped hundreds of people navigate the complex U.S. immigration system and has worked with people all over the world. She has also been through the U.S. immigration process with her own husband, who she met while living in the United Kingdom. She helped him become a conditional permanent resident, then helped him remove the conditions on his permanent resident status, and finally helped him become a naturalized U.S. citizen.
When you hire Vicki Anderson Immigration Law, you will get a knowledgeable, dedicated, and honest attorney working on your behalf. Unlike many other law firms, you will work directly with an attorney, not a paralegal.
Vicki Anderson received her Juris Doctor degree from William Mitchell College of Law (now Mitchell Hamline School of Law) in 2002 and was admitted to practice law in Minnesota that same year.
- William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2002
- Honors: Jurist Scholarship (1998-2001)
- Honors: CALI Award of Excellence in Immigration and Naturalization (Spring 2001)
- Honors: Dean's List (Fall 2000 and Spring 2002)
- Honors: Who's Who: American Law Students (21st ed. 2001)
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- B.A. - 1994
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: President's Student Leadership and Service Award (1994)
- Honors: President, International Study & Travel Center Board of Directors ('93-'94)
- Honors: Omicron Delta Kappa, National Leadership Honor Society
- Major: Political Science
Classes & Seminars
- Overview of U.S. Immigration, North Hennepin Community College
- Overview of U.S. Immigration, McNally Smith College of Music
- U.S. Immigration Options for Physicians, Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions, (London, U.K.)
- U.S. Immigration Options for Nurses, Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions, (London, U.K.)
- Fredrikson & Byron, P.A., Paralegal (Immigration Practice Group), 2001 to 2004
- Aronson & Associates, P.A., Legal Assistant, 1997 to 2001
- Recent Changes to Religious Worker Visa Processing, 2009
- Can't Buy Me Love - Overcoming the Sham Marriage Visa Denial
- How Does My Husband Become Legal?
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Immigration and Nationality Law 100%
- Minnesota, 2002