Offering Immigration Legal Services In Minnesota
Vicki Anderson brings more than 25 years of experience working in immigration law. She has worked on both sides of the Atlantic helping hundreds of people from all over the world resolve immigration-related issues. At Vicki Anderson Immigration Law, LLC, you will always work directly with attorney Anderson.
A Brief Overview Of Immigration Law
In the simplest terms, a visa is a type of authorized permission to enter a country issued by a government. The two primary types of visas used by most people attempting to enter the United States are the nonimmigrant visa, which allows you to stay for a specific period of time, and an immigrant visa, which allows you to become a permanent resident. There are a variety of types of visas, including student, family and worker visas. Each different kind of visa has a unique application form and unique limitations on length of stay, permitted travel and other restrictions. I work with families, individuals, employers and workers to help them find solutions to immigration issues of all kinds.
My legal services include helping people with the following types of immigration issues:
- Applying for family-based visas: I take great pride in reuniting families here in the U.S. I help U.S. citizens and permanent residents complete applications to sponsor foreign-born family members.
- Applying for nonimmigrant work visas: This type of visa allows workers to work in the U.S. for a specific period of time and bring their immediate family members with them.
- Applying for employment-based immigrant visas: This type of visa allows you to live and work permanently in the United States.
- Helping religious workers acquire visas to work in the United States on a temporary or permanent basis.
- Helping people apply for visitor visas.
- Helping people apply for student visas.
- Changing your status from a visitor visa to a student visa to attend school.
- Reapplying for student status with an application for reinstatement when a student visa has lapsed.
- Applying for U.S. citizenship and navigating the naturalization process
- Entering the Green card lottery: Every year, the Diversity Visa Program (DV) offers a limited number of visas are made available to people born in countries that have low rates of immigration to the U.S. For more information, contact my firm.
- Applying for a waiver of inadmissibility: There is a wide range of reasons why the U.S. government may consider you ineligible to receive a visa. I take on all types of waiver cases.
- Providing services for permanent residents: From reentry permits to abandonment of U.S. permanent resident status cases, I help permanent residents with all types of immigration legal issues.
Contact Vicki Anderson Immigration Law, LLC
To set up a consultation to discuss your immigration legal issue, please contact the Burnsville office of Vicki Anderson Immigration Law, LLC by calling 651-968-0551 or filling out the online contact form.